- Hold a Master’s degree in any discipline before 31 December 2018: regardless of the age or nationality of the candidate, or professional equivalence;
- Elected representatives and officials from local and regional authorities, States or the European Union, professionals working in contact with local and regional authorities or wishing to move towards this type of career ;
- Social economy actors and non-governmental organisations, executives from the private sector, in particular companies likely to interact with local authorities wishing to acquire or develop their skills in innovative management of territories from a European perspective
be fluent in French or English (C1 level), and able to understand the other language (B1 level). As the programme will involve local actors, it is important that the auditors are able to communicate with French speakers. A course in French as a foreign language and an introduction to French culture will be offered at the beginning of the programme to enable students to improve their command of the French language.
Recruitment will be designed to build a diverse class, both in terms of the profiles and nationalities of our auditors.
- Limited to 15 students.
Admission to the Master is subject to a positive opinion based on candidate’s titles and on a motivational interview held in English or French (language to be chosen by the candidate).
More information on the website: https://master.unibo.it/itinerant/it/
Deadline for submission of applications:
• Application for the selection process must be made by 1:00pm CEST on 2.09.2022
• Date of publication of lists of qualified candidates: September 26, 2022