Lifelong learning programmes are intended for professionals who are associated with the Master’s students during one or more thematic modules. Their experience as actors engaged in a territory is invaluable for fuelling the debate with Master’s students.
Tailor-made continuing training sessions may be set up, depending in particular on the needs of local authorities or partner companies.
Eight thematic seminars each coordinated by a reference institution:
- Europeans and the major challenges of the 21st century and the need for innovation (Sciences Po Paris)
- Introduction to public policy design (27ème Région)
- Territorial Intelligence and good governance of common assets (Université de Bourgogne – Franche Comté)
- Circular and digital economy (Campus Arts et Métiers Cluny)
- Sustainable mobility (Laboratoire THéMA)
- Smart specialisation of territories (European Commission, Joint Research Centre in Seville)
- Cities and Regions: New actors of change in Europe (Assembly of European Regions)
- Citizenship, culture and European heritage (Centre de Conférences Internationales de Cluny – Collège Européen)